Cold weather has once again returned to the Northland, cutting the late golf season short with rain, approaching frost, and 30-something temps. When one door closes, another opens – or, rather, when the local courses close for the winter we open our doors and say “Hurry! It’s warm in here!”. Our indoor golf sim bays are always 70 degrees and “sunny” so that you can leave the blustery weather outdoors.
Looking for a way to pass the time this winter? Clean up those cleats and clubs – We’ve got Indoor Golf Leagues starting up October 31st. It’s easy to sign up your two-person team and even easier to find time to play since we allow league play any day during the week! Need a refresher? Here are some details:
- $100/team to register
- $20/week per player – CASH PRIZES given out weekly to Top 3 teams in each pool, plus the end-of-season prizes for overall Top 3 performers!
- Play any day
- Book your league tee-time Sun-Sat during business hours to get your play in
- 55 mins HD Simulator time for play; additional 25 minutes can be added for $20/team
- Play a new course each week!
- Subs allowed & Handicaps are tracked
Want to know more?
Check out the full details by clicking here.
Not interested in our HD Indoor Golf sims? Don’t forget about our Laser Shot Shooting Simulator tucked in the back of our facility! With more than a dozen games and a half-dozen REAL modified firearms to choose from there’s something for everyone at TCS!